Good & Evil Hauntings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diverseatech

Go down

Diverseatech Empty Diverseatech

Post  Admin Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:49 pm

The mental institution was were many people died because of the sick test the doctors tried on them and when they got caught they had to shut it down. The most scary buildings have tunnels that lead all the way to Chicago.

This place is one of the scariest places I have ever been too and trust me it is definitely worth going to. My ex lives about a mile from it or so and her mother works at the veterans home right next door. Must go at night, you get caught you go to Jail. You can't be to loud nor should you be loud inside. Must remain as quiet as possible because not only do spirits live here, homeless people do as well. I've heard stories about the tunnels underneath the place as well. I've hear many years ago Cultists would commit human sacrifices of small children within the tunnels to summon demons, evil spirits, ect... This place is one of the scariest places I have ever been and it is something we all should go to around Mid September. Never go there around Halloween, it'll be flooded with cops.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://goodnevilhauntings.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum